Gratitude is a simple yet powerful way to bring positivity into your day. Sometimes, you can gain perspective and positivity with kindness, be it via words or thoughts. Express gratitude to cope with tough times, to see the light in dark times and to instill positivity!
Here are 10 quotes that showcase the importance of gratitude:
1. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
2. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
3. “Gratitude is looking on the brighter side of life, even if it means hurting your eyes.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
4. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
5. “Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” – Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
6. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” – A.A. Milne
7. “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
8. “Gratitude is the closest thing to beauty manifested in an emotion.” — Mindy Kaling
9. “At the end of an exhausting day I think of all of the things I am grateful for… my family, my health, my business, my friends… and I try to focus on that and breathe.” — Diane von Furstenberg
10. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Anthony Robbins
Gratitude meditation is a simple way of adding 5 minutes of gratitude and mindfulness to your day. It can refresh your mood, make you feel happy and give you uplifting energy when needed. Listen to our audio – send a gift of gratitude today.
Evolve has a range of guided audios that make mindfulness and meditation light and refreshing and are tailored to scenarios that you can incorporate into your daily activities.